The assets available for this scene are
- The level of AX determines the productivity of LIGHT tokens.
- AltarDriver(Non-movable NFT)
- The level of AltarDriver determines the proficiency in AX forging.
- 1.Contribute Hashrate and Burn LIGHT tokens as energy for forging the Axe, either separately or in combination.
- 2.The total amount of energy generated per day is 100K, and the ratio between the Hashrate pool and the LIGHT token burning pool is 2:8.
- 3.In the case of high Hashrate across the network, the CPU should be run for as long as possible, e.g. more than 6 hours, in order to provide enough NE.
- 4.When burning LIGHT tokens, you can decide based on the total amount of tokens burned in the previous day.
- 5.When there is no axe, a new axe can be generated if more than 100 energy can be allocated.